Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oven Baked Parsley Red Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melanie” : It’s really tasty! I used 4 potatoes, 1/2 c. of olive oil, 1/2 c. grated parmesan (based on a reviewers comments), 1 t. of dried parsley (didn’t have fresh), 1/2 t. of garlic powder (same reviewers comments). Mixed the dried seasonings together, lightly mixed with potatoes in a bowl, poured oil over, covered to shake/toss. Baked at 350 for 40 minutes. I should’ve seasoned it with some salt.
- “kelly” : I added garlic powder. I also added grated Parmesan cheese to the last 5 mins of cooking at the same time that I added my dried parsley. I loved the potatoes. They had great texture and flavor.
- “jana” : Awesome awesome and so easy! Don’t forget to add the fresh parsley because that just tops it off so nicely! I did add minced fresh garlic and extra butter, but otherwise the recipe was exceptional! Would be great grilled too! Great recipe!
- “liza” : I made this along with a chicken Marsala recipe i found here. This recipe couldn’t have been easier and it was so delicious! I might add a bit of garlic powder next time, but that’s only because i love garlic.
- “sosa” : I followed this almost to the letter. The only thing I did differently was use garlic instead of onion and that was only because when I went to make the dish I realized I was out. I was a little worried about the baking time but they came out golden brown and cooked to perfection. I’ll definitely make this again.
- “deborah” : If you like your potatoes browned, you may need to extend the baking time or crank up the oven temperature which is what I did at the end, but they are delicious.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :