Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Outrageous Warm Chicken Nacho Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : This is just awesome. I had purchased the ingredients to make this for a picnic this weekend and planned on a double batch. Picnic was rained out but I really wanted to try the recipe.
- “tica” : AMAZING. I found this recipe searching for a quick slowcooker dip to make. I have a 3qt slow-cooker (I think) and it filled it up to the top!
- “melissa” : Took this dip to a party last night and everyone raved about it. I tried to use light ingredients where I could (cheese, sour cream) to lighten up the calorie/fat load. Instead of jalapenos, I used a hotter variety of taco seasoning and the Original RoTel and it was perfect for what I was looking for spice-wise. My dip only took about 45 minutes to get hot in my Crockpot. This is my new go-to recipe for anytime I need to bring a dish to anything.
- “madison” : This is really good. The only things I did differently were to marinate the chicken in a chipotle lime marinade for a few hours, and I subbed refried beans for the black beans. I only did this because my husband doesn’t care for black beans, and the only change I think it made was instead of whole beans in the dip I ended up with a creamier, thick concoction. I would definitely make this again; it’s a good twist on the nachos I usually make.
- “brangie” : I doubled this, using one can mild Rotel, one hot, and ground beef instead of chicken. Also added spicy Velveeta (the entire block), Chipotle Taco seasoning, sautéed red onions instead of green, can of Green Chiles instead of Jalapeno and a very large can of black beans.
- “megan” : Delicious! I used 2 large cans of chicken to save time and didn’t add any jalapenos. I think the jalapenos would add great flavor but my family cannot tolerate the heat!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :