Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oreo Cookies and Cream No Bake Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jessica” : This is one of the easiest and tastiest recipes I’ve ever tried! Took it with me to a party and it was the first cake to fnish 🙂 I used freshly whipped cream instead of whipped topping, so that the amount of sugar can be reduced according to taste. Because it wasn’t so sweet, the focus was on the oreos and cream cheese – delicious!
- “helen” : This cake was delicious, and quite simple to make. Just make sure to really crush the Oreos for the crust until the mass is as fine as possible, and use a bit more melted butter than the recipe suggests in order to make sure the crust stays together. I left the cake in the fridge for 24 hours, and the texture was perfect when I took it out. It looks good, too!
- “nona” : Made last nite but with a twist. I used ( 2 packages )of Oreo Cookies that had Reese’s Peanut Butter filling, that’s 60 cookies. I made 2 crusts. One for the bottom and one for the top. When presented it looked like a big Oreo Cookie. Any recipe that has Oreo & Reese’s in the title can’t be denied!!!! Was done in a springform pan.
- “daren” : All I can say is EXCELLENT!! Thanks for sharing my kids loved it.. It lasted about an hour around here! EASY to make! Thanks again!
- “katie” : This was the best ever I was nervous about it turning out good. I did add more butter for the crust though and it was a tad rich maybe next time I will use 1 less cream cheese but overall it was fantastic wii definitely make again thanks for the wonderful recipe
- “monica” : Made this the other day and all i can say is YUM! It is so easy and quick to make and it turned out great, even better than I expected. I made the recipe to a ‘t’ and didn’t change a thing. It has the perfect balance of rich cream cheese and Oreo cookie flavor without being too sweet and I absolutely love it as well did everyone else! I’ll be making this again!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :