Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Ooey-Gooey Cinnamon Buns”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “helen” : These cinnamon buns are THE BEST EVER!!! I loved them so much, just a tip: the longer you let them rise, the fluffier and better they taste!!
- “marcia” : I am a lucky baker, meaning I have no idea what I’m doing most of the time, but it usually works out pretty well in the end. When I made these for a dinner party I was having
- “diana” : The best!! I come from a long line of bakers.. this is great! I used half whole wheat flour…incredible. To easily cut the dough, use dental floss. Slide it under the end, cross the dental floss at the top and pull. Perfect cuts every time! If you want more ooey-gooey, just add a little cream or whole milk (3-4 tablespoons) to the butter, brown sugar mixture in the pan.
- “maggie” : I came to this recipe this morning and made these wonderful sticky buns. I changed only these two areas: I used a 9 X 9 baking pan and I made a little extra filling. In addition I made some simple white icing and I have to say this is one of the best sticky buns I have ever had; and I’ve had quite a lot over the years. I never thought I’d make a world class sticky bun but I was wrong. I would highly suggest taking extra time and being extra careful when reading the directions. In addition, I allowed my first rise to go for approx. 2 hours and it came out perfect.
- “vanesa” : This buns are yummy! They taste like the Cinna-Buns. They are one of those treats you do only a couple of times a year because they are not the healthiest thing but flavor-wise they are awesome.
- “tamie” : We loved this breakfast treat! It IS time consuming (I had to start these by 8am so that they’d be done for our brunch at around 11am) but they were very good!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :