Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “ONE PAN SPANISH CHICKEN AND RICE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jersey” : I made this for the second time last night and my husband and I love this dish. The paprika, saffron and green olives really make a party in my mouth. Comes together swiftly with little prep. It’s become a repeat in my kitchen.
- “pamela” : I have never tried doubling it as it fills up a large skillet. It needs to be cooked in a skillet rather than a pot for best results.
- “marc” : Loved this recipe! I added in some frozen peas and carrots, chopped Cajun sausage, chopped mushrooms, and tumeric instead of the saffron. I also always prefer Jasmin rice. Loved the olives and the acidity of the fresh lemon.
- “jennifer” : Making this tonight, fingers crossed! I’m using a pre-packaged Spanish rice mix to use it up out of the cupboard and chicken breasts.
- “danielle” : I made this without the onion and it was gone at the end of dinner. As I am on a rather tight budget, I substituted Aldi’s pasta sauce and didn’t add onion as I didn’t have any on hand, and used Jasmine rice. I was a little worried about the rice being underdone, but it was delicious. My SO requested more rice, so I will.probably make with half.the chicken next time for taste accommodation. I used chicken thighs from Aldi’s as well as.sweet peppers that were on sale, $3 lb/$2.99 for 3 respectively. Not endorsing Aldi’s, just trying to help anyone else on a tight budget! Also, I didn’t add saffron but used some paprika… Again, absolutely delish!
- “nikki” : Oh, this is definitely being made for dinner tonight. I love anything with rice, and this looks absolutely packed with amazing flavor. And one pot? Score!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :