Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “One Pan Orecchiette Pasta”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sheila” : Delicious and easy! Followed the recipe almost exactly to what is written….it is very forgiving with changes to proportions of ingredients. Perfect as is.
- “sarah” : Wonderful! cooking pasta in a reducing broth may not be for everyone- good news is it’s very versatile!
- “julie” : This was super easy and fast to make. My fiancee said that it was a gourmet meal that would cost a lot at a restaurant.
- “diva” : This was quick, easy, and very good. Instead of arugula I added spinach. I used 1lb Italian sausage and 1/2 lb spicy. My family said this is something they would like to have again.
- “gina” : Have made this many times with amazing results. My wife and I consider ourselves foodies and this can be made and presented with amazing results.
- “kendra” : Great easy recipe!!! My husband loved it…. i used baby spinach instead & added a red pepper & mushrooms to it, next time I think I will add some pinenuts as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :