Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “one-bowl raspberry lemon bread”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : Delicious cake! I had to use a little less sour cream (all I had) and used a little less lemon juice. I used a tablespoon of a mixture of lemon and orange peel. I used about a cup of fresh blueberries on top. I made my own icing and sprinkled sliced almonds on top. Cake was moist and delicious and very popular! Will make again
- “kim” : Love! To make this really one bowl, I melted the butter in the bowl first then added the other ingredients- squeezed the lemons over a measuring cup and grated the lemons over the bowl. The batter is stiff, but it comes out so moist!
- “lainy” : I love this recipe. I’ve made it many times, usually with blueberries. I sub nonfat yogurt for the sour cream, and apple sauce for the butter. And no frosting. It’s almost guilt free now!
- “carla” : One-Bowl Lemon Raspberry cake very good and easy to make, although several bowls were needed to melt butter, juice & zest lemons, etc. The texture of the batter is very stiff, but the cake was delicious!
- “sam” : This was very good and easy to make! The only change was I made my own vanilla buttercream but I still melted it and drizzled it on top.
- “pamela” : I used a lemon cake mix instead of the yellow. DELICIOUS!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :