Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Olive Garden Slow Cooker Pasta Fagioli Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “gail” : I made this today and it turned out perfect, I did add some sweet Italian sausage with the hamburger, I was out of fresh garlic so I added a teaspoon of garlic powder, and 2 teaspoons of white sugar. This recipe makes a huge amount so I will freeze some to enjoy later.
- “jill” : Just wondering if anyone has adjusted this recipe for an Instant Pot? We LOVE this recipe…just wanted to make it quicker!
- “judy” : This recipe turned out excellent! I followed the recipe exactly and it’s so thick and full of flavor. Thanks so much for sharing!
- “ashley” : This is my favorite soup at Olive Garden, but I’ve never tried making it. Thanks for sharing! I’ll give it a try.
- “tara” : Exactly, more broth needed. Also I used half Italian sausage and 1/2 ground beef. Also added garlic. Pretty darn good soup with these additions.
- “suzzy” : i would too, sounds excellent, going to make this next weekend and with crushed red pepper for a zing..
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :