Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Old Charleston Style Shrimp and Grits”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “tracy” : Absolutely the BEST Shrimp and Grits I have ever made! My son does not like Shrimp and Grits but after trying this, his response was “This is how Shrimp and Grits should be made”.
- “amanda” : Can you say YUMMMMEEEEEEEE? This was fantastic. only thing I did different was omit the bacon since I forgot to buy it and I used queso cheese instead. Other than that the directions were right on the button and the flavors, well, YUMMMMEEEEEEEE!!!
- “karen” : I saw another recipe for shrimp and grits on this site and it made me explore the other shrimp and grit recipes. This one is fabulous!
- “jean” : My doctor would have a fit about all that’s bad about this recipe, and I honestly wouldn’t make it often, but I sure will make it again
- “suzie” : This is definitely a keeper. We served to our “gourmet club” (a group of friends who have been enjoying good food together for 25 years) and it was a real hit. I
- “ken” : We loved this recipe. I cut down on the fat a little but subbing 2% for the half and half and used half the bacon. Still the dish turned out great.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :