Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oatmeal Icebox Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : I let this chill for 24 hours, cut it and it crumbled. I didn’t have time to re-chill this so I added in an egg, stuck in mini muffin cups, I pressed an indentation after baking and then filled with jam. They taste very good…
- “ramona” : These cookies are DANGEROUS. As close to a perfect recipe as any I’ve found, wonderfully crisp along the edges, with a satisfying chewy middle thanks
- “caroline” : These cookies are fabulous! I have made them several times now and they are always perfect.. soft and yummy on the inside, crunchy and well formed on the outside.
- “samantha” : Excellent cookie, though I would be hesitant to call them ‘oatmeal’ cookie since the oatmeal is pretty sparse.
- “cohen” : OMG! the best crispy oatmeal cookies i’ve ever baked. i used more white sugar than brown, and slightly more baking powder and salt.
- “jennifer” : This recipe was perfect! We love cripy cookies and these were. I added peanut butter chips and walnuts but chocolate chips I am sure would be delicious as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :