Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Oatmeal Coconut Dream Cookies”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “george” : This recipe has been used in my family for generations with a slightly different variation. We use either shortening or butter and add one (1) addtional cup of oatmeal. We also roll the dough into “logs” (about 2″ x 6″) then chill for about 1 hour. Then slice into 1/4″ thick cookies. Either way, an absolute winning recipe.
- “lisa” : These cookies ROCK! This is an awesome recipe and you can mix it up a bit if you want! I added Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch Chips for more flavor. Be careful not to overbake – it’s easily done.. I have made these twice in two weeks, once family came over a devoured them ALL! These are going on my Christmas cookie list. 🙂
- “talia” : This recipe was so easy that I was able to make it with baby on hip. I halved the recipe and made four minor changes: * I used only butter (no shortening on hand). * I added a little extra oatmeal as previous reviewers suggested. * I mixed all the ingredients together in my Kitchenaid (I didn’t separate wet and dry). * I shortened the cooking time until the cookies appeared baked on the sides and still moist in the middle. The end result was wonderful.
- “tina” : These cookies are fantastic!!! I made balls about 3/4″ in diameter and got 5 dozen delicious thin, crispy cookies. I added chocolate chips to some of them and raisins to some others, and they came out great!!! My family especially liked the ones with raisins. This recipe is definitely a keeper!
- “naela” : Just made these cookies 10 minutes ago and they are great!
- “brenda” : This cookies are AWESOME – I added a tsp of cinnamon, 1/2 tsp salt to the dry ingreidients. I also used ‘cream of tartar’ instead of baking powder my cookies were not flat at all. I refridgerated for about an hour, and rolled them in powdered sugar, rolled them into balls on the cookie sheets than pressed like a peanut butter cookie. They are just great.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :