- 1 large yellow onion, sliced into thin rings
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast, trimmed
- 2 (14.5 ounce) cans chili-seasoned diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (optional)
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Layer half the onion rings into the bottom of a slow cooker. Place chuck roast on top of onions.
- Pour diced tomatoes, beef broth, and coffee into the cooker over the roast; stir in diced green chiles, jalapeno peppers, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, and black pepper. Spread remaining onion rings over the mixture.
- Cover the cooker and cook on Low until beef is very tender, 6 to 10 hours.
- Transfer chuck roast to a bowl and shred meat. Return meat to sauce. Remove onions and serve with meat.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :