Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “No Fuss Shredded Beef Tacos”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kim” : Made this exactly as the recipe says and it was quite flavorful but the volume of liquid was too much so it was kind of soupy and had to be strained to get to the tasty morsels. I’ll definitely make this again but will cut back on either the liquid from the tomatoes or the beef broth just a tad. Yummmm!
- “angela” : This recipe was wonderful. I placed everything in my slow cooker the night before. I didn’t have beef broth so I just added chicken broth. I did add a little extra chili powder and only used one jalapeno pepper. All I can say is yum!
- “crystall” : I thought this recipe was awesome! I did not have the chili-seasoned diced tomatoes, I just used regular canned diced tomatoes and upped the chili powder amount to 1 Tbsp. Once the meat was done cooking I put everything EXCEPT the meat into a pot on the stove and simmered it down. Once the most of the liquid evaporated I used an immersion blender to puree the tomatoes and onions. Then I returned everything back to the slow cooker and kept it on warm till it was time to eat. My family loved it. I served it with shreded oxaca cheese and diced onions and cilantro.
- “debbie” : Loved how easy the prep was. Disliked the excess liquid. However, I did take all the vegetables (tomatoes and onions) and pureed them after the meat was completely cooked. As an added bonus, I put in some smoked paprika (my little addiction) and used sweet onions instead of yellow. I let the meat simmer in the pureed broth for another hour or two and the meat was divine! Tacos were an absolute hit!
- “lianna” : Great recipe! I followed the recipe but took the advice of others. I did not use the beef broth at all. There was plenty of liquid. Could have drained the tomatoes and use the broth instead. But no need for both. Oh, darn! I did do something different. I used a chipotle in adobo sauce instead of fresh jalapeños. And jarred roasted pablanos instead of green chiles. Love the coffee idea! Great recipe thank you for sharing.
- “rita” : used a sirlion tip roast i had, just used diced tomatoes not with chilies (was worried about heat) and the diced chilies and jalapenos. it was great and easy
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :