Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “No-Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amy” : I made this Yesterday for a pot luck at worK today. It Was amazing!! Everyone loved this cake! It’s the perfect summer dessert. The only change I made was to substitute the graham crackers for Biscoff biscuits. But I will make this for many years to come, Thank you for sharing!!!
- “ariel” : I love this idea! So easy and it looks so delicious! I have a recipe similar to this that uses chocolate frosting and no fruit, so this will be a nice fresh take on a no bake cake!
- “cathy” : yummm, oh my god, I just can’t resist this beautiful sweet treat, can I have some, please
- “alice” : I LOVE this cake!!! so pretty and perfect for summer because it is so dang HOT now! I love it and love the layers!
- “keri” : Yum! This icebox cake looks so pretty and delicious! I love strawberry cheesecake and this looks so easy to put together.
- “anna” : This dessert has happy written all over it…for so many reasons! Love that it’s no-bake, love that it’s strawberry, love that it’s cheesecake. And so pretty, to boot!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :