Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melanie” : This was fabulous! After reading others’ comments, I chilled the milk in the fridge for several hours, and the bowl and beaters for about 20 minutes, and used (accidentally) a 12 oz. can of evap. milk. My milk beat up to stiff peaks in a minute or two. I also used strawberry instead of lemon, and served with a few mashed strawberries on top. YUM, and so easy!
- “paula” : i made this for my dad and his girlfriend for looking after my daughter for a few days. he said it was fantastic and said i can make it any time for him. my dads quite picky with sweet things! i read the reviews and made a couple of changes based on others’ suggestions though. i used heavy cream rather than evaporated milk as i was worried about it not peaking, you cant buy lemon gelatine in the uk so i used leaf gelatine and jif lemon (fresh squeezed bottled lemon). also you cant buy graham crackers here so i used swetmeal digestive biscuits which are pretty much the same thing. it set straight away and impressed greatly. my dad said it tasted better than the one in the shops!!!
- “jasmine” : I had been looking for this recipe for a very long time, it reminds me of my mothers from about 40 years ago… Fantastic and a hit with my wife and our guests!
- “tamara” : This recipe was awesome!!! The only thing I did different is I added 3 tsps. of pure lemon juice to the recipe and that kicked it off!!!!!!!!! My cheesecakes were the first things to go from the table on Thanksgiving
- “naela” : Excellent! Made this for my husband’s birthday (he loves lemon) and will definitely make it again. It was a big hit with the family. Very light and not too sweet or rich. I also added lemon juice and served it with blueberry compote on top.
- “vanesa” : This recipe is full of childhood memories, like several of the other cooks have mentioned. My mother made this recipe often and it was a favorite of mine. I use regular granulated sugar for the crust and use a bit more sugar than 1 tablespoon. Everything else I followed as written. Wonderful and delicious. Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :