Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “NO BAKE GRASSHOPPER PIE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “thalia” : this looks so delicious.. love that its no bake and relativley guilt free! thanks for sharing the awesome recipe!
- “carolyn” : Yes, it absolutely can. About 3 tbsp. I didn’t have any and it’s going to increase your carb count (I don’t know by how much).
- “july” : What a lovely discovery to read your blog and to see that you are also a diabetic foodblogger! I was following you for a while on pinterest but I did know your story. I really love your blog, amazing recipes!
- “mina” : I decided to make this cause I have an over abundance of mint in the garden and this seemed a great dessert. I must admit it was not a favorite of mine, but that’s okay because my hubby, loved it. Said it was second only to your Tiramisu recipe!
- So congrats again on a big hit, you are the queen of low-carb!
- Thanks for making my life easier, and making it possible for my diabetic husband to have desserts.
- “sheila” : I can’t wait to make this, but don’t have Swerve and it isn’t available locally. Could I substitute Splenda or another sweetner? Would I have to change anything else in the recipe if I did that? Thanks!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :