Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “NO BAKE – Cream Cheese, Coconut, Snowball’s Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “suly” : Very easy to make and tasty! I use a teaspoon to measure out mixture for 1 inch balls and works great! Have to let sit 6 hours or even better overnight.
- “tania” : I am a coconut fiend and I absolutely loved these at the cookie swap! Thanks for posting the recipe.
- “nora” : In Scotland they’re not ‘cookies’ or ‘biscuits’…..they’re cakes. My granny used to make them for us every Sunday tea time in Glasgow.
- “cathy” : Ok, it is after Christmas, but I want to make this amazing looking cookies. I might have sworn off sweets a little too early. This recipe looks amazing.
- “frank” : Now don’t these look yummy! I love anything with coconut or raspberry , so something with both at the same time would be heavenly.
- “alida” : Mmm… very nice idea! They look really cute these balls. just perfect for Christmas.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :