- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan bring sugar, cocoa, margarine, milk, and salt to a rapid boil for 1 minute.
- Add quick cooking oats, peanut butter, and vanilla; mix well.
- Working quickly, drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper, and let cool.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :