Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “NO BAKE COCONUT SNOWBALLS”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “kari” : My mom has made these since I was a little child. Only difference was she just dropped them and didn’t roll them into balls with coconut.
- “sarah” : Hmm I just tried this today and after chilling for a few hours I found my top half of batter extra dry and bottom half extra moist! So half my cookies were perfect but the first half are kinda falling apart lol! It was a little tough to stir at that point, so I’m wondering if there’s a better way to incorporate all that sugar goodness before chilling? Or should I have let it cool to room temp before chilling?
- “Sally ” : I made these this weekend, and they were a MASSIVE hit. Thank you for making me a star!
- “hanna” : I make these every year but I add Rum and chopped raisins. My husband LOVES them. When the rolling into a ball gets messy? I wet my hands a little and it helps enormously,
- “jordana” : These were great and look great on the holiday party desert table! Thanks
- “mary” : These look good. I am thinking about turning these
Into no bake energy bites. I think they would be good.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :