Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “NO-BAKE CHERRY CHEESECAKE COOKIE LASAGNA”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “debra” : lovely, gonna try with strawberry, we don’t like cherry. i wonder if it will be just as good. it looks wonderful.
- “glenda” : I made it using strawberry preserves, strawberry pie filling and Reddi-wip. it was scrumpdillyicious! I took it to work and it went fast!
- “sandra” : Sounds like an easy fix ahead for a dozen ladies playing Bunco in July with blueberries for a red,white, and blue theme for July 4th
Will that recipe fill 12 muffin cups?
- “belinda” : I substituted sugar for monk fruit and splenda mix, sugar free cool whip, and sugar free cherries pie filling. I’m sure low fat cream cheese will work as well.
- “julie” : I made this for dessert tonight, using a 8×8 Brownie pan. it only made enough for one layer of each items though, making quite an interesting cheesecake bar. i didnt use the jam, since i didnt have a second layer.
Hubby loved it! i used Cherry Pie Filling
- “tammye” : I’m going to double the recipe and use a 9 x 13 pan with strawberry jam and pie filling. Do you think just doubling will be enough? Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :