Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Napa Cabbage Noodle Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sara” : This is a terrific salad. I didn’t make this version but I can tell you what I do a bit different with mine. Instead of canola oil cook the noodles seeds and almonds in 1/4 C. salted butter. When browned pour out onto a paper towel to cool. I also add chopped green chives. You can also use pecans instead of almonds. Love this salad!
- “karen” : Wow this salad is so good. Every time I make it for a party or a potluck, someone asks me for the recipe (which is how I actually got it too). If you are crunched for time, and/or want to cut some of the fat, it turns out equally good if you don’t fry up the noodles, seeds and nuts. You can toast them or even just leave them plain. Crush the ramen noodles before you open the package – super easy and a good way to squeeze out your frustrations!!
- “julie” : Ate a wonderful version of this at a BSF fellowship luncheon yesterday and all the ladies raved and begged for the recipe! I didn’t want to wait until next week and found this one on allricpes. She served the cabbage crunchies and dressing seperately. The crunchies she used was ramen noodles sliced almonds salted sunflower seeds and sasame seeds. The dressing was also similiar except she said she added the seasoning packet from the asian ramen noodles. I made this at home tonight and it was great! (Didn’t bake crunchies in oven-didn’t need it).
- “jessica” : Fabulous salad. I used granulated Splenda in place of sugar and added some roasted salted sunflower seeds. But the biggie: My son got out the sriracha hot chili sauce to put on top of his. He raved about how good it was so I did the same. That put it over the top. A perfect addition for those who like spicy. I would suggest adding 2-3 T of this to the dressing. You will love it.
- “mia” : Made this for a dinner with some friends. We all really liked it. The things I changed were: I added less sugar more soy sauce and more white wine vinegar. I thought all that sugar made the dressing a little too sweet. Also added shredded carrots green onions and sunflower seeds.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :