Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Nachos Deluxe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “linda” : Wow -was super good! used black beans, sprinkled with lime juice, marinated steak in fijita sauce, mixed chipotle with ranch dressing for topping, fresh cilantro and cheeses of your choice. included chunks of avocado, sauteed peppers and onions and sirloin. a little bit of extra prep – but sooo worth it! Thanks!!
- “cardia” : Followed the recipe exactly except I used store bought pico de gallo instead of tomatoes and used black beans instead of pinto beans. Came out delicious and filling.
- “aron” : Great recipe! I modified it slightly by using hamburger instead of steak because I didn’t have time to marinate it like I usually do. I also added lettuce and tomatoes. Loved it!
- “deborah” : We absolutely LOVE these nachos. The chipotle seasoning is crucial.
- “marie” : I’ve been craving for nachos the past week! This is a good way to satisfy that craving! Thanks for sharing & have a lovely week! Happy new year!
- “amie” : Omgosh, nachos are always a good idea! I can’t wait to try out your recipe. Thanks for sharing
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :