Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Nacho Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rhonda” : I have been looking for this recipe. My mom used to make it when I was young. But she passed away, and never had any of her recipes written down. Suggestion: The recipes your family loves please write them down so if one day something happens they will be able to re-create your delicious food, and have pleasant memories when eating it.
- “amanda” : I tried this recipe but made a few alterations. First, I substituted ground beef with ground turkey. Always a healthier choice. Then I replaced chili powder with 2 tbsp. of taco seasoning. I also reduced the salsa to 1 cup & added 1 can of black beans in with the corn. Instead of 3/4 mayo I used 1/2 cup of sour cream & 1 heaping tbsp. of mayo. Once complete, this was really easy to make and so good! I totally loved it! My husband said it tasted like Nachos Grande. It’s also is a good recipe if you have broken up pieces of nacho chips left at the end of a bag. I found the smaller more crumbled up pieces filled it in great. Thanks for the new recipe!
- “michigan” : I used Rotel instead of salsa and did not add corn. I seasoned the beef with taco seasoning and cooked a chopped onion and garlic to the meat while browning it. I also used half sour cream and half mayo. Very easy to make and the bf loved it.
- “liticia” : great taste, and the miracle whip gave it even more zip! loved the peppers, onions, etc that were in it from the chunky salsa. easy recipe and i will definitely be making this again. i do have to say that next time i will cover it will aluminum foil because the cheese on top became hard and crusty. thanks! yum!
- “anna” : We really liked this one! I had to change it for what I had, I used a can and a half of Rotel instead of salsa (drained it a little bit) and used cheddar cheese. A keeper for sure. Next time I might sub Ranch Dressing for the mayo just to kick it around it a bit. VERY yummy!
- “alayna” : This was delicious and simple to make. I did make the following changes: 1) Added a packet of taco seasoning to the beef 2) Added a chopped onion to the ground beef while cooking 3) Used sour cream instead of the mayo. You would think the chips get soggy, but they don’t! This tastes just as good leftover too!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :