Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mushroom Stuffed Zucchini”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “amanda” : Amazing recipe! My boyfriend and i loved it! I made some changes, I switched the Parmesan cheese with Feta. We (especially I) love feta and when crumbled on top of food and then baked in the oven it get this delicious crisp on top. We also had cooked ground beef from the day before, I added some of it to the stuffing 1-2 mins before it was done. It was delicious!
- “carol” : WOW! I saw this in the daily recipe today and was impressed. As I went to make dinner I realized I had most of the ingredients just out of the garden. I used a green bell pepper and a zucchini and a yellow squash and portabello mushrooms. Instead of stuffing the zucchini I merely chopped them up and sauted them with butter, salt and pepper and some garlic and onion powder. Added the flour and oregano, then mexican blend cheese, put it into a buttered casserole dish and grated pecorino romano over the top. Baked it at 350 F for 15 mins. YUM, YUM, YUM. Will stuff the zucchini next time.
- “natasha” : This was an excellent vegetarian dish! I used four zucchini to make the “stuffing” stretch a little further, and thought it was perfect. I also used 1/2 c. cheddar cheese and 1/2 c. motz., since that’s what I had on hand. I will definitely make this again! Great for an easy weeknight meal.
- “stela” : This is amazing. I can’t believe how easy this was and how great it tasted. Made it exactly as written, only added salt and pepper to the mix. Will make again!
- “amy” : Great recipe – very easy to customize to your own tastes (I added garlic and vidalia onions, some leftover steak and a smidge of horseradish). Personally, I work hard enough during the day to metabolize the the small amount of “evil” butter and cheese. Life is short – work hard and enjoy dinner. Thanks for a wonderful way to use up a very prolific garden veggie.
- “diane” : This was very good and so easy to make! I left out the peppers since our family doesn’t like any type of them at all and sprinkled a little garlic salt over the zucchini once the filling was in. My husband thinks I’m the greatest wife ever when I make him wonderful dinners like this. I’ll be passing this recipe on to my parents who grow zucchini in their garden and get tired of having it the same old way.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :