Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Moroccan Chickpea Stew”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sabrina” : This recipe is AMAZING!!! I do agree with one of the other reviewer’s, this recipe does require more cooking time. Especially for the potatoes to get soft. I did change 2 things. I used fire-roasted tomatoes instead of regular diced tomatoes. I couldn’t find garam masala, I used Shaan Chana Masala from the Indian Store and I think it worked out fine. I paired this recipe with rice. I will definitely make this over and over!!!
- “mari” : This stew was delicious! I used the ingredients search tool to find something where I could use the kale and cilantro I had on hand. I was so happy to find this healthy and tasty stew. I substituted carrots for the potatoes and I added a can of chicken broth instead of tomato sauce (I loved that this made the stew more soupy – and I didn’t have any tomato sauce). I didn’t have any raisins, but I’ll try that next time. The curry seasonings were so good. The cilantro on top added the finishing touch. I’m starting to really appreciate kale. Thanks
- “elizabeth” : I added more of what I had (spinach instead of kale) but kept the initial recipe intact and loved it. With the leftovers the next day,I added carrots,more spices and canned lite coconut milk! WOW! Great recipe!
- “amanda” : This is an amazing recipe! I did have to cook it longer to soften the potatoes, but it was delicious and I will definitely be making this again. All of the spices combined with the sweetness of the raisins created a wonderful flavor.
- “nicole” : Yum! I’m attempting to eat healthier and incorporate less meat into my family’s diets. Recipes like this make it easier for sure. I forgot the cayenne and didn’t have cilantro and it was still great – the flavors were complex and delicious and even the hubs thought it was a satisfying meal. Will make again for sure!
- “joseph” : This was great– I used a quart of home-canned crushed tomatoes and some homemade “rotel”(with plenty of roasted pablanos) instead of the tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, used vegetable broth instead of water, and sweet potatoes instead of potatoes. I also omitted the raisins.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :