Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mississippi Roast”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “joe” : I make this all the time in a 6 qt crock pot but I make the following changes. Use 2 packets hidden valley ranch dressing and 2 packets au jus mix. Use stick of garlic/herb Kerrigold butter, add 1 1/2 lbs honey gold potatoes (little round buttery wonderful potatoes), 2 lbs of mini carrots, 2 8 oz packages of sliced baby bella mushrooms, 1 med-large yellow onion cut into wedges and divided. Put layer of veggies on bottom, add ranch and au jus packets. Add 4-5 lb roast, pack rest of veggies around and on top of roast, add remaining packets of ranch & au jus. Cut butter into pats and put on top, add pepperocinis (I use about 10), cook for 10 hrs…absolutely fall apart delicious!!!!
- “leslie” : This is the most delicious roast I’ve ever had. And I’m old. The seasoning is just right. My family loved it!
- “rachel” : Absolutely delicious. My roast was a bit smaller, so it was probably a bit spicier than it should have been. Husband was bragging about it to rest of the family later in the week. High praise! Formerly vegetarian daughter said I’d better give it 5 stars, not that I wouldn’t have anyway. Next time I will use a larger roast, mainly because we like to have leftovers, and every bite of this was gone. I made exactly by recipe.
- “dani” : My husband made this recipe on Allrecipes. AMAZING! We substituted the pepperonchi For sweet salad peppers because we were afraid it would be too spicy. Also didn’t use the flour or beef broth and it still made a very flavorful sauce for mashed potatoes. I will never have a pot roast made any other way. The leftovers for nachos were a great treat.
- “anna” : This was awesome. I added the butter, which was a great suggestion. I made this for my friends who hate anything vinegary pickled. They didn’t even notice that it had pepperoncini or the juice. They asked for the recipe and were surprised by the ingredients, so they made it for me. It was great again. This will be my go-to pot roast forever.
- “carrie” : A family favorite that gets made a lot! I add the meat to the crock pot, 2 packets of Hidden Valley Ranch mix, 2 packets of Au Jus gravy mix, 1 stick of butter to sit right on top of the meat, and at least 15 (or an entire small jar) of Pepperoncini’s, and cook on high for 5 hours. I have never added oil or water any time it’s been made. I’ve never tried it w/veggies, or w/the beef broth but I will next time I make it.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :