Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Million Dollar Cake!”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “mia” : Let’s face it.. the cake itself is not what we’re reviewing here.. it’s mainly the cake icing. It’s so light, delicious and addicting, and can go well with basically any cake. I recommend chilling the icing for a couple of hours before spreading it so that it will stay on the cake easier. I garnished my cake with grated coconut to complement the pineapple. It was great! I will definitely be making again! (Just to let you know, this recipe makes a TON of icing.. the leftovers make a wonderful fruit dip!)
- “ema” : a refreshing cake indeed! the natural sweetness of the pineapple and mandarins is a great change from normal sugar frostings. i liked the bits of pineapple and mandarin oranges in the frosting. to cut the cake in half horizontally, stick toothpicks halfway up the sides of the cake, then use unflavoured dental floss to wrap around the cake with the toothpicks as a guide, cross the floss and pull the two ends away from each other, the floss will cut the cake cleanly into two layers.
- “katie” : Hi, I am so pleased with this recipe, I have made it five or six times. I suggest you drain the juice from both cans of fruit. Then you can add liquid as you need it. I used a boxed butter cake in a bundt cake pan. I mixed together some sugar and cinnamon, poured in half of my already mixed (accordingto package) cake mix, sprinkled the sugar and cinnamon mix over that, then added the rest of the cake mix. Bake according to directions. You will find there will be plenty of icing left over when using the bundt cake pan. I fill up the center of the cake with it. Anything left over, I eat. This is the best cake I’ve ever had in my life! Thank you
- “ashley” : This cake is indescribably good. The topping reminds me of ambrosia fruit salad and I could eat it with a spoon! Ambrosia usually has coconut in it and I can imagine coconut would be good on this cake. I used “real vanilla” white cake mix and cheesecake pudding mix instead of plain vanilla. The topping was just a little soupy and I had trouble getting it to stay on the sides of the cake (it was fine on the top and between the layers). I think if I had prepared the frosting through the step where the pudding is mixed in and chilled it till it set up a bit before folding in the whipped topping it would have worked out better. Refrigerate the assembled cake overnight for best results.
- “marie” : I love this cake! I drain the pineapple and mandarin oranges thoroughly and use the juice instead of water in the cake. It gives the cake a bit more flavor. I also chill the frosting before frosting the cake. I also make cupcakes using the same recipe so everyone gets their own individual cake. I’m a baker in my spare time and this is my most requested recipe. It’s very light and refreshing.
- “kendra” : This is delicious. I made a few changes. 1. added grated orange peel to cake mix 2. instead of just water I put in about 1/2 c or orange juice in cake mix 3. I drained some of the liquid from crushed pineapple–this made for a stiffer frosting. This is yummmmmmmmy
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :