Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Microwave Chocolate Mug Cake”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “leslie” : I loved it! If you are looking for real “cake” like dessert for one this is it! Light and fluffy and nice and warm just for me lol! Definitely will be making this again and again! I added a handfull of chocolate chips and microwaved for 2 minutes.
- “laura” : This is my go to solo dessert except I half the whole thing. Full recipe is actually pretty big and sort of depressing when you scoop a quarter cup of sugar into a bowl and eat it all. 1/4 cup = 4 tbs so its pretty eat to split. Plus, I never have milk so I swap that for water and it always comes out delicious. If halving it, it only needs 1 minute in the microwave instead of what the recipe says. Happy desserting!
- “helen” : So good, and so easy to make, if you’re like me, you’ll want to make it TWICE and eat both mugs one right after the other. I added semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/4 cup) and cooked it 90 seconds in my 1200W microwave. Next time, I’ll try 75 seconds, as I like it a bit more gooey. But oh, SO good. Definitely a keeper.
- “amanda” : I read most all the reviews and I have to say I don’t know what half of them where talking about I made this exactly to the “T” and it is AWESOME!!!! Love this and will be making many more!!! I had no problems with them overflowing it worked perfect!! Thank u for the recipe!!
- “john” : Turned out way better than I thought it would. It was delicious and fluffy and was perfect for sharing with my brother but it could be polished on its own. I did however microwave it for 30 seconds longer just because it still felt a little dense after the two minutes. But it was delicious and I am forever awaiting the day that I can make it again…….which is probably soon.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :