Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mexican/White Trash”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : I made this last night, using lean ground turkey, poblano and queso Campbell’s soup, and nacho cheese corn chips. I also used a liquid taco seasoning packet. I mixed everything together in the pan I browned the turkey in (except the cheese). Then I layered the cheese over each meat and chip layer, like making a lasagna. It was SO good!
- “denise” : That sounds yummy and I like the way you assembled it. I’ve never seen queso soup (but I never looked for it LOL) and will pick up a couple next shopping trip!
- “amy” : Yum! This is the kind of easy and gooey and tasty dish my family will love. Thanks for sharing!
- “katie” : Oh my gosh my 8 year old would love this! And that recipe over there for Choc. Dipped PB Krispies is SCREAMING at me to make them!! Yum….glad to meet your blog!
- “linda” : This is a recipe my mom made for us growing up, and I actually just made it last night for my family! We always called it Mexican Chicken.
- “ali” : Looks yummy!! I will be trying this recipe real soon.I just became a follower and hope you return the favor! Thanks
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :