Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mexican Squash and Ground Beef Casserole”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “zena” : used mexican stewed tomatoes and this turned out great. lower calories and great flavor. urge everyone to try this one.
- “lia” : Made this as instructed a couple of times in the past and having it for dinner tonight, a very fantastic dish, thanks.
- “rebeca” : I’m not a big squash fan but the cheese and ground meat, I used ground turkey, really added to the flavor making squash ok to eat. Another family member said it was really good. I used regular Paprika instead of smoked and garlic salt instead of garlic as I was out of garlic at the time.
- “melissa” : Omg I made this tonight and it turned out so good. I used 2 cans of roasted and basil and garlic tomatoes. I also added a can of green peppers. I used 1 pound of Italian sausage and 1 pound of hamburger. Topped it off with crushed corn chips. I also drained the tomatoes. Everyone loved it.
- “cheryl” : I read the reviews and thought they seemed exaggerated but I got my teenaged sons to eat squash and ask for seconds! It was so great! I doubled the seasoning and used butternut squash. It will get made again.
- “megan” : This was DELICIOUS!!!! I did make a SLIGHT modification because I didn’t have any tomatoes (diced or raw) on hand. I put in 1 cup of mild salsa in place of the tomatoes. Hubbs and I LOVED IT.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :