Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mexican Restaurant Style White Cheese (Queso) Dip”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ellise” : This has great flavor! It was a little salty for me. Will use mostly garlic powder next time instead of the salt. Not being critical at all! Will definitely make it many more times! Thanks
- “cindy” : I’ll definitely be trying this! It would be great over chicken enchiladas or a steak burrito!
- “angela” : Perfect recipe, next time I’m gonna reduce cummin & use garlic powder. In deli this week 1 pound is $2.99 which is about what it is for velvetta 2lb cheese log. Have you ever read the ingredients, ewwww for sure.
- “ryan” : Made this for my roommates and they loved it! I also made a batch with a 2lb block of queso blanco Velveeta (broke college student here) for church. It was devoured in minutes, definitely need to make a bigger batch next time. There were around 70-90 people there. I didn’t increae the cumin, garlic salt, and chilis proportionally though. I found them slightly overbearing when I quadrupled the seasonings, but that’s just me! Thank you so much for the recipe! It’s a hit!
- “debbie” : I made the white cheese dip, oh it was so good. I didn’t have the green chilies so I use a little crushed red peppers. Thanks so much for the recipe.
- “amber” : Just made this for the kids no garlic but a little extra cayenne and they absolutely love it!!!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :