Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Melt In Your Mouth Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “lora” : Made this tonight for dinner…the whole family LOVED it! This recipe was so easy and quick…a definite keeper! I did substitute smoked provolone for the parmesan (it was what I had on hand) and it was really good. Thanks for sharing!
- “bill” : Tried this several weeks ago and it was a big hit. Lastnight i switched the mayo for Miracle Whip and the seasonings for Mc Cormicks bbq seasoning and crumpled some Applewood smoked bacon on about 3/4 the way through cooking. It disappeared quick.
- “levi” : I made this last night and it was totally awesome!!! My husband said it was restuarant quality! Thanks for the recipe.
- “kristin” : Great and quick recipe. Too much seasoned salt for me and I had more chicken. I would also put the chicken on a rack in the pan. My guy loved it so I will be making it again
- “franco” : I have a big batch of boneless chicken breasts in the fridge and I am going to try this tomorrow. Thanks so much!
- “meredith” : I made this last night using Soy Free, Dairy Free, Pesto Veganaise instead of mayo, and Pampered Chef Moroccan Rub instead of seasoning salt. Total rock star results!! Will add this to regular rotation. Thanks for a great recipe. ?
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :