Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Mediterranean Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “barbara” : This is our new go to easy peasey serve to guests quality meal. I agree with others and add tomatoes later and I also seasoned with greek seasoning Perfect with Greek lemon potatoes and a green type salad.
- “janet” : We love this recipe! I double the amount of tomatoes, use two full cans of black olives, and a whole 3.5 oz jar of capers (about 4 Tbs) since we the veggies and chicken breasts have gotten so large. I have finished the recipe covered on the stovetop or in the oven and both ways come out great. I do tend to add the tomatoes later so they don’t overcook, especially if the chicken is thick.
- “lisa” : Mmmm, really good and easy. Love that! I used two breasts but kept the other ingredient amounts the same. I just covered it and cooked it on the stove. So good. Next time I won’t add salt though as the olives and capers have enough.
- “natasha” : This was amazing. Everyone loved it from the first forkful. I did cut the chicken breasts in half because my family has smaller appetites. The next night I took the leftovers, diced everything finely, added a few more chopped tomatoes, a chopped green pepper, some minced parsley and a little mAyo to make a Mediterranean chicken salad. It got rave reviews too
- “stacie” : This dish presents beautifully and tastes delicious! I would wait a little longer to add the tomatoes, mine were a tad overdone.:-)
- “rebecca” : We make this recipe alot – easy and very healthy and delicious!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :