Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Meatball Sandwich”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “anna” : This is absolutely delicious!! So different from most casseroles made with pasta or rice. My family said it was even better than the meatball sandwiches ordered in restaurants.
- “amy” : his was delicious. I toasted the bread, reduced the mayo to a little over 1/4 cup, and reduced the water to 1/2 cup. It wasn’t soggy at all.
- “angie” : Made this for dinner and my in-laws stopped by. I was so proud I had a beautiful meal prepared that we could share with them. It was sooo good.
- “tania” : My kids and I thought this was wonderful. I did make a couple of changes though. I omitted the mayo, and didn’t add water. But instead I made my own sauce which turned out to be about 3 1/2 cups, so I was only 1/2 short of the liquid. I lightly toasted the bread cubes first as well. I will definatly be making this again!
- “kristen” : This was easy to put together. The kids weren’t too keen on it. It’s a keeper for those times when we want something different.
- “kimberly” : The recipe was great! The cream cheese/mayo middle was a little too much, next time I’ll only use half of the mixture. Overall we enjoyed it!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :