Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Marrakesh Vegetable Curry”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “diviana” : I think this is one of the best things I have ever eaten in my entire existence. I’ve made it 4 times in the last month! I despise eggplant, so I added an extra sweet potato and an extra zucchini, and it was fabulous, fabulous, fabulous.
- “nora” : This is a very tasty North African dish. I added a bit more spice and garlic to the the mixture because I don’t like bland. This was served true Moroccan style over couscous.
- “angela” : Found this recipe by ingredient searching for something to do with eggplant. So glad I did. It was excellent.
- “maria” : great flavor-be careful not to overcook te vegetables. the vegetables are best just a bit crisp. Add spinach just before serving up the dish.
- “elizabeth” : Really flavourful, and easy to make I served over Basmati rice. I made this exactly according to the recipe except I used carrot juice with some fresh ginger and it was really good.
- “nicole” : Fabulous recipe! I served this curry over Coconut Rice (from this website) and made it for a group. Raves all around from my young kids, my husband, our friends and even their teenagers.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :