Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Maraschino Cherry Cupcakes Recipe”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “shannon” : I made these yesterday and they are fantastic! The little extra effort to make the batter from scratch is SO worth it. My 10 oz jar of cherries did not leave enough juice for both the cupcakes and the icing. If you can get a 12 ounce or 16 ounce jar, i recommend that.
- “anna” : I followed this recipe almost exactly and they turned out amazing! The only differences were that my jar of cherries was a 16 oz jar and I separated twelve cherries to top the cupcakes with and used the rest for the cupcake mix and I used a little more juice for the icing just to use it all up. These cupcakes have a FANTASTIC cherry flavor
- “ashley” : Those are so cute- and perfect for Valentine’s Day! I had no idea it was National Cherry Month either, how funny!
- “janet” : This looks delicious and I love the fresh ingredients! So festive and perfect to give as a special treat to someone on Valentine’s day!
- “lesley” : These look so good! I love maraschino cherries and have a cookie recipe that uses them like your recipe, they taste amazing. I am betting these have a fantastic flavor!
- “clara” : These look delicious and perfect for Valentines Day
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :