Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Make-Ahead Baked Egg Sandwiches”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “sarah” : These were great. The baked eggs can be cut to the perfect size. I had to cook my eggs a bit longer. I suggest adding salt and pepper to eggs before baking.
- “amanda” : These were SO good!!! I made them at night and wrapped them in plastic wrap, put them in the fridge and took one to work. I microwaved it at work for one minute and it was SOOO good. They must have been really good because when I came back from work to freeze a couple, they were all gone!! The eggs took a little longer than 8-10 minutes and I added salt and pepper to them. These were so easy to make I will be making them often!!!
- “adrian” : I toast an english muffin, fry an egg, add miricle whip and american cheese. It’s really good for a breakfast on the go, or any time really. Easy to make. I have made extra before and kept them in the fridge, they reheat well.
- “donna” : Very Good! I had no problem reheating them. I put them in the microwave on defrost for 1 minute and then 2 minutes on a high setting. Came out perfect!
- “terri” : I made these yesterday, froze them, and reheated them just now. They are really good. I did change it up first I added salt and pepper to the eggs. I used English muffins and American cheese. Also I used sausage patties not ham although I can’t wait to try the ham. I also just made the eggs in a pan and scrambled them because I was making them for breakfast and just decided to try these sandwiches. I only had 2 problems and they came from the eggs so I don’t think if I bake the eggs next time I will have these problems. The first problem is the eggs didn’t stay on the sandwich and the second is some of the eggs are still cold after heating them up. I still love this idea. Thanx so much!! Update: I have now made these a few times and I tried the ham and baked the eggs and they are great. I also made them using bagels and they are great that way also. This is a really great recipe that you can make using whatever you like. My 14 month old likes to eat just the baked egg. I will cut her a small square and she just holds it and eats it. I made an entire pan of eggs just for her and froze them and reheat them in the morning for her breakfast it’s so fast and easy. I really love this recipe it’s helped me so much.
- “robbie” : Loved these! I messed up the eggs by cooking them in too small a pan and ended up stirring them to get them to cook properly. They turned out fine
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :