Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Macaroni Caesar Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rhonda” : This was such a great twist on a salad. I took it to a potluck where there were several salads and this was the only one that people were asking who brought this salad. I used bow tie pasta and it was so cute. I also added cherry tomatoes and that was a great addition.
- “lisa” : very good – although I made so many change it hardly resembled the original recipe. I did keep the pasta, lettuce, croutons and bacon – but I left out the egg and added diced tomatoes and parm/moz cheese. I also used a flavored ranch dressing as I don’t love Caesar dressing. One tip for traveling with this dish and avoiding soggy lettuce and croutons is to place the lettuce on top on the pasta mixture and the croutons on top of the lettuce, then mix before serving.
- “sharon” : A nice twist on regular mac salad. I would recommend adding the ceaser dressing right before serving. Do not put it in ahead of time because the salad will wilt. Also try putting the bowl of salad over another bowl with ice in it to keep it fresh and cold.
- “erin” : We loved this salad. I did add parmesan cheese – which to me is a must. The only thing I’d do differently next time is halve the recipe because this makes a lot and though we did eat the leftovers the romaine is a little wilty and the croutons get soft. It will definitely be appearing on our summer menus!
- “mary” :this was great! Works well for potlucks. You are bringing pasta and a green salad all in one. Very tasty! I made as is. Wait to add dressing till serving. Would not last for leftovers. Need to find a great caesar dressing to make this excellent
- “ronnie” : This was very very good! My two picky boys also ate it. Excellent idea! I will deffinatley make this a staple salad in our house! It was different and very easy to make.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :