Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Luxe French Potatoes”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “ilona” : Very good, even a couple of days after. Use a big dish as it “grows” and run all over the oven, like mine did..:( Tastes like heaven!
- “railim” : Terrific recipe, makes an impressive looking dish and will definitely make again. I sauteed the garlic in butter before adding the cream etc. and used a bit less cheese (all gruyere, no mozza) but otherwise followed the recipe as written. Wouldn’t skip the step of stirring the cheese/potato mixture before baking as some have suggested; I don’t think the purpose is simply to melt the cheese but to thicken/reduce the liquid content. Mine was not runny or oily as some have experienced. It looked beautiful and everyone loved it.
- “lucya” : I also made this for dinner. It made a lot! I did not have a full 3/4 cup gruyere, used roasted garlic and did not add the salt. Excellent! Everyone loved it and had seconds. Was great the next day also.
- “needa” : Made these for dinner to serve with leg of lamb. Huge hit- everyone loved them. I made too much, so we enjoyed the leftovers with eggs for breakfast the next morning. Very special presentation.
- “elodie” : I reduced the gruyere by about a quarter and used mostly half and half instead of heavy cream, used a half stick of butter. Despite these changes it was rich, cheesy and delicious. I will definitely make again
- “leslie” : After reading the first few reviews, I roasted the garlic and reduced the gruyere by 1/4 or so. Absolutely delicious. Everyone loved them.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :