Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Low-Fat Blueberry Bran Muffins”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “jaqueline” : Hi I have tired these muffins and can say that they are delicious and easy to prepare. My husband and my grandchildren beg me to make more and more……thanks for a great recipe that is fun a d healthy.
- “jessica” : This made me smile because I remember when we went to Canada, we would head to Tim Hortons in the afternoon and get a chocolate milk and a donut for like $2! We loved it. These muffins look incredible – pinning!
- “marcie” : These muffins are SO fun, and they’re really getting me in the mood for spring! I’ve never seen muffins quite like these before and I’m really intrigued! These are on the must-try list!
- “vanesa” : Very good for a coffee time snack, not sure it should be breakfast food though. Yummy.
- “lina” : These are delicious. The batter is extremely thick and a pleasure to work with. I made these and “The best of the best Fruit Explosion Muffins” on the same day and almost identical in flavour.
- “josie” : Wow, these were fantastic!! Three cheers for Colleen! I used an oversized muffin tin and it made five beautiful muffins.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :