- 1 tbsp Ghee (or butter or coconut oil)
- 3 tbsp Hazelnut flour (or almond flour plus 1/2 tsp hazelnut extract)
- 2 tbsp Erythritol (or any granulated sweetener; 2 1/2 tbsp if you like it sweeter)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/2 tsp Gluten-free baking powder
- 1 large Egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp Sugar-free “Nutella” spread (*see notes)
- Refrigerate or freeze a ball of the sugar-free nutella spread until firm. (You can do this ahead of time in the fridge. If using the freezer, you can do it closer to last minute since it’s faster, but don’t keep it in there so long that it’s completely solid.)
- Place the ghee in a mug and microwave until melted, about 30-40 seconds.
- Add the hazelnut flour, erythritol, cocoa powder, gluten-free baking powder, and egg. Stir well until smooth.
- Place the hardened ball of Nutella spread into the center of the mug and push down toward the center. (Don’t push it to the bottom.)
- Microwave on high for about 45-55 seconds, until the cake is just barely set but the center is still gooey. (Do not overheat, otherwise the center will not be like “molten lava”.)
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :