Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “LOW CARB CINNAMON FLAX SEED MUFFIN IN A MUG RECIPE”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “rita” : I was skeptical, at first. But, after making it, I must say it’s fantastic! Satisfied my desire to eat my husband’s cinnamon rugelach. So good! I topped with sugar free whipped cream. Thank you!
- “marion” : Loved it. How can anyone eat just half of it?!! One question – are your dry tablespoon measures level, not heaped?
- “amanda” : Omg this is amazing!! I replaced the flaxseed meal with almond flour, and used the same amount of butter instead of the coconut oil. Added 1/2 tsp of water. Topped with keto cinnamon roll frosting (2 tsp of cream cheese and 1 tsp of swerve confectioners, softened on microwave). My tummy is very happy right now and sweet tooth is GONE!
- “patti” : Just made this. Mine turned out a little dry- I probably microwaved too long, but adding a little slab of butter helped. Thank you for so many wonderful recipes!
- “laura” : This is fantastic. It feels like you’re eating a breaded food. So yummy! I used almond flour rather than the flax because that’s what I had on hand, and I only put 1 tbs coconut oil. I was worried about it tasting like coconut oil since that can overpower other food tastes. I just added extra water till it seemed like muffin batter consistency and it turned out so good. I feel so satisfied right now since I havent had any kind of muffin or cake in a month. This is going in the favorites list.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :