Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Low-Carb Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “maria” : LOVE this recipe! I like to make mine with 1/3 cup of oatmeal to give it texture and protein. Add a few coffee beans to make a mocha-choco-peanut wake-up smoothie. Yummm!!! Thanks for submitting this recipe!:)
- “megan” : This was yummy. The flavor reminded me of a peanut butter cup. The texture though was a little icy. I have an almost similar recipe I found on Pinterest using whole milk regular sugar and non-fat dry milk powder. I actually like this
- “danelle” : I printed this recipe yesterday stopped at the grocery store to get a few ingredients in the POURING rain—-it was sooooo worth it!!! I made the smoothies as soon as I got home!!!
- “melanie” : I found a quick and easy way to do this. I used a Milk Chocolate flavored Atkins drink in place of the milk and cocoa powder and it was fantastic! I didn’t have heavy cream so I used lite cool whip. I will try the heavy cream next time
- “alexis” : Freaking delicious!!! I did make two small changes i used chocolate protien powder instead of vanilla and i didnt have cocoa powder so i used one tbls of sugar free chocolate syrup instead. It was so good
- “rebecca” : This was icy and refreshing. I skipped the protein powder used sugar free French Vanilla creamer instead of heavy cream and unsweetened vanilla almond milk. I will make again.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :