Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Long John Silver’s Batter”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “stacy” : Omg…ive been looking for a recipe like this for years. Added ..garlic powder as seasoning. Made cod…shrimp and onion rings with the first batch. It was beyond my expectations. Thankyou!!!!
- “greg” : My daughter had thirds! Great batter. I think I will try some seasoning next time…garlic powder, onion powder, paprika…
- “debbie” : Tried this tonight on catfish and it was amazing. Yes it needed a little more salt and maybe some spices but that’s a matter of taste. To keep it from sticking to fryer basket dip it slowly into hot oil with tongs and make sure it has oil all over it before turning it loose. Fantastic!! Added the recipe to my favorite list. Thanks!!
- “cecilia” : I just tried this recipe. I love it. The fish was definitely nice and crunchy. The batter stayed on and I also pan-fried it. Next time I will use extra salt and some fish seasoning.
- “anne” : What an excellent recipe! My fish was crispy and crunchy. This batter stuck to my fish fillets nicely.
- “telida” : I used this recipe TWICE this week! I made beer battered fresh cod by substituting water with a dark lager! OMG! It was THE ABSOLUTE BEST FISH Ever.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :