Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lime Chicken Soft Tacos”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “crystal” : I really like the flavor the recipe give. I usually throw it all in the crock pot and let it go. I then take out the chicken and shred it. It is so yummy and reminds me of a great resturant
- “kristen” : At first I thought the red wine vinegar was strange, but it did add a good flavor. Overall the tacos were really good, but in the future I will omit the oregano- it added an Italian flavor
- “verna” : DELISH! The guys I served it to, and myself, thought it was great. Really tasty if you like lime. I loved having tacos with chicken instead of my usual hamburger meat.
- “rebecca” : Yummy Yum Yum!!!! This was so good and EASY to make!!! I mixed all of the seasoning ingredients in a small bowl while the chicken was sauteing and just dumped it in the skillet
- “cindi” : I love this. I brown the chicken and then dice it and return it to the skillet to finish with the sauce. I don’t use oregano. I have used cilantro and a splash of tequila.
- “vanesa” : With a few minor changes we really loved these tacos! The things I did differently were: I doubled the amount of sauce and used the juice of 2 limes in it, I omitted the oregano entirely, and I topped the tacos with shredded cheese, shredded (raw) cabbage, diced tomatoes, chopped cilantro and a little bit of homemade Baja Cream (mix 1/4 cup mayo + 1/4 cup light sour cream + 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice + 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lime peel & chill till the flavors meld)….. Some of the reviewers said their chicken didn’t have much flavor, but if you double the sauce like I did and cook it for the full time stated in the recipe (so the chicken has a chance to brown to a nice caramel color), then it has plenty of flavor. Soooooo yummy!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :