- 12 red potatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crumbled
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
Place red potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until tender, about 25 minutes.
Drain and chill in freezer until cold, about 30 minutes.
Slice potatoes and place into a large salad bowl; toss potatoes with green onion.
Whisk olive oil, red wine vinegar, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, black pepper, oregano, sugar, rosemary, and red pepper in a bowl.
Pour the dressing over the potatoes and toss. Serve immediately or chill until serving time.
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :