Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Light and Easy Greek Potato Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “melissa” : This is very light as said. Very good falvor and a nice change from a mayo or mustard potatoe salad. I actually like this a lot better than the mayo. I did add a little more garlic/onion poweder and a touch more olive oil. Very tasty. Will def. make this again!
- “amanda” : Prepared this with baby honey gold potatoes cut into thirds. I served this warm with the meal but made enough for some leftovers. We definitely preferred this warm as opposed to chilled. Nice potato side dish that really will go well with so many entrees.
- “liticia” : This was very light and easy and great to take to a picnic or potluck since it has no mayonnaise. I scaled it down to 3 servings and made it as written and it was great.
- “julie” : Great made exactly as is. Best potato salad I’ve ever tasted or made. So easy to make. I cut the potatoes then boil them though….I think its easier that way.
- “tracey” : Even though I didn’t have any green onions and had to use fresh chives instead, this is DELICIOUS.
- “annetta” : Delicious! I didn’t change a thing and this was exactly as promised: light and easy. Very tasty, too!
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :