Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lentils And Spinach”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “chalsea” : This recipe looks so easy and comforting. It would be perfect for a rainy spring day!
- “karen” : Oh does this look good. I love lentil soup with spinach in it.After all the sugar I’ve eaten in the last four days I’m in for a healthy bowl of soup.
- “susan” : Love lentils and can’t wait to try this recipe!I have a general question. Recipe is 4-6 servings. How many servings is nutritional info based on?
- “amy” : I made this last night using my Instant Pot for the very first time. This recipe was very simple to make
- “lacey” : Absolutely delicious. I already love lentil soup, but this has such amazing flavor!! I used this recipe for my very first time using my new instant pot. It was so easy and turned out amazing. Thank you so much for sharing!!
- “vanesa” : This was a very good recipe- I made it as a good luck dish for new year’s day (the lentils and greens are considered good luck foods!). Very easy to throw together.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :