Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemony Mediterranean Chicken”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “daisy” : This was delicious. Only changes I made were to use a white onion italian seasoning mix(didn’t have straight oregano) and only used 2 chicken breasts cut in half which were pretty well covered by the veggies. Cooked for about 45 min…did check and baste frequently. Chicken was not dry at all. Very tender. Served with crusty baguette to sop up juices. Husband loved it. One of the few meals where there were no leftovers.
- “jennifer” : This is a big HELL YEAH! I doubled the recipe using chicken thighs because they are so much juicier and the fat from the thighs helps with additional savory flavor for the veggies. I used rose blush potatoes (all I had) and both yellow & red bell pepper. Will absolutely make this again & again. Perhaps I throw it all in the crock pot on my next ho round!
- “mira” : The flavor of the sauce was delicious but the chicken was dry and I even took it out 10 minutes earlier than suggested. Next time I might try legs so the meat stays juicy and I’ll check it earlier. I’ll definitely make it again– very healthy and full of flavor.
- “tina” : I did not add the bell peppers and I doubled the red potatoes. However it came out fantastic! Everyone even my picky eaters loved it. We will be making this again.
- “leslie” : Good basic recipe. Used carrots onions and sweet potatoes with drumsticks(what was in my kitchen). Added extra lemon juice oregano oil salt and garlic. Marinated the chicken for 30 minutes and then dumped it with the vegetables into a 13×9 glass pan Roasted covered with aluminum foil for 45 minutes. Turned up the heat to 425 took off the aluminum foil and cooked another 20 minutes. Everyone liked it. Will make it again.
- “karen” : Loved it. Husband said it was a keeper. Used the leftover chicken to make chicken and dumplings. Gave it a great flavor as well.
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :