Welcome again to the home of Easy Healthy Recipes on Budget & Easy Healthy dessert on Budget, Today i will guide you how to make “Lemon Herb Chicken with Couscous and Cucumber Salad”. I made this Delicious recipe a few days ago, and I absolutely loved it and enjoyed it with my family. It came out very tasty and flavorful.
Don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious healthy recipe is easy to make and i walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it!
- “susan” : The lemon flavor carries through the whole dish perfectly all the flavors work together. We really enjoyed the dish
- “judi” : This was excellent when fresh. However leftovers did not turn out so that’s the reason for only 4 stars. The cucumber salad sort of “wilted” with the dressing on it for the next day.
- “victoria” : This was a winner! I loved all the flavors and how it came together. Using thin-sliced chicken breasts worked perfect. I’d make this again for dinner/work lunches. Instead of adding the parsley to the final dish
- “kali” : Delicious! My wife picked it out and we made it for her dad who also enjoyed it. We all liked the way the lemon sauce carried through all three parts of the meal and the olives in the couscous were amazing.
- “leslie” : We prepared with chicken thighs to improve the flavor and skipped the feta. We cubed the chicken and stirred everything together into one dish and it was delicious.
- “hellen” : I made this exactly as written. NO changes!!! Incredibly delicious! Healthy! WINNER
So HOW TO MAKE THIS TASTY RECIPE? don’t worry it’s easy! This delicious homemade recipe is easy to make and walks you through the steps and all the ingredients on how to make it on the next page!
Please head on over to > NEXT PAGE button:
To get More helpful tips as well as many other delicious Healthy Recipes follow us on PINTEREST :